Nutella breakfast oatmeal + All-Clad giveaway
I love any type of oatmeal and this Nutella breakfast oatmeal is a bit more unique and different that what I have been making in the past.
Hello my friends, I am super excited about this Nutella breakfast oatmeal.
Besides the recipe, today I am offering you a new recipe but together with an amazing giveaway.
The giveaway will offer a grand price winner 7 piece stainless steel master chef cookware set worth over $450 as well as a 11 inch stainless steel french skillet worth over $100.
But before I give you all the details about the giveaway and the recipe, I want to give you some statistics about childhood obesity in the US.
- Obesity has become a major health concern. 1 in every 3 adults is obese and almost 1 in 5 youth between the ages of 6 and 19 is obese.
- A total of 27% of the US population are obese, making that one quarter of the population!
- 1 in 3 children and adolescents in this country are overweight or obese.
- Over the past 30 years, childhood obesity in the U.S. has doubled among ages 2-5 and more than tripled among ages 6-11 and 12-19.
This statistics are quite shocking but the problem doesn’t stop here. Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Breathing problems
- Gallbladder disease
- Some kinds of cancer
- Problems getting pregnant
Childhood obesity is a major problem in the US. It is a problem of great magnitude, so serious that they have considered labeling obesity as a disease.
The give away will offer:
To enter: Giveaway is now close
Veronica R for the 7 piece All-Clad set
Melinda Wycoff for the 11 inch French saute pan
You must use the Rafflecopter to enter. Once you have entered your email address you will obtain directions.
Here is the list of the other bloggers involved in the giveaway. Go on over and enter there as well. You can do 3 entries per blog for a total of 28 entries.
- Chocolate & Carrots – Healthy Red Velvet Smoothies
- Texanerin Baking – Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- Dinners, Dishes and Desserts – Tomato Balsamic Ravioli
- Carla’s Confections – Dried Fruit & Nut Trail Mix
- Table for Two – Lightened Up Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Country Cleaver – Raspberry Peach Fruit Leather
- All Day I Dream About Food – Guilt-Free Fig Newtons
- BranAppetit – Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders
- The Lemon Bowl – Gluten Free Oatmeal Peach Bread
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by A Partnership for a Healthier America and All-Clad. This post contains affiliate links. I did not receive compensation for this post. The end. :-)
I have made this for my kids on a couple of occasions and they just love it. Because this oatmeal has some Nutella in it they think they are having something bad, not the case. Full of fiber, whole grains, and protein, and even though it has Nutella in it is not even that sweet at all.
Nutella breakfast oatmeal
Miryam's original recipe
Yield: 4 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
Turn heat off and serve with some extra chopped hazelnuts if desired.
Store leftovers covered in glass containers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition facts calculated based on the recipe giving 4 servings